D3D 3D Printer Filaments PLA - 1.75 mm (all colours)
D3D original Standard PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D printer filament Simply made by Inego 4043D Biopolymer
D3D premium grade PLA is easy to use, nontoxic, bio-degradable material derived from renewable resources.
PLA is especially ideal for printing objects with flat surfaces, hard angles and ones requiring tight tolerances for fit.
- Material: D3D Made from 100% Grade A Virgin Raw Inego 4043D Materials
- Property: D3D made with Non-Brittle Formula Blend
- Packaging: Each D3D Filament comes with Resalable Bag and desiccant pack
- Process: Controlled using Non-Contact Laser Diameter Gauge:±0.03 mm Tolerance. Monitored with rapid, reproducible and repeatable measurements to exact dimensional tolerances. Maintaining high consistency of dimensional accuracy, the production process embedded with Error Proofing Mechanism (POKE-YOKE) that automatically stop a production line the moment a non-conforming measurement is detected.
- Certifications: D3D Filaments are complaint with ROH Certifications: free from Any potential hazardous substances including cadmium, mercury and chromium. Please click Here For SDS Sheet
- Gross Weight: 1.5 KG
- Net Weight: 1 KG (2.2lb)
- Nozzle Temp : 190°C - 230°C
- Building Platform: PLA can be printed both with and without a heated print bed, but if your desktop 3D printer does have a heated print bed it is recommended to set your print bed temperature to approximately 60°C
- First layer usually 5°C-10°C higher than subsequent layers.
- Glow in the dark use 5°C-10°C higher.
- Sticks well to Glass with PTFE Glue ,BuildTak, PEI, or Blue Tape
- Sticks well to extra strong hair spray.
- PLA absorbs heat and so benefits from additional active cooling.
- Spool Size :